"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Tuesday, August 29, 2017

Scrappy kittens

Have almost finished the next scrappy quilt.  Just two more rows of background to add to this one (top  and bottom).  With those on it will be 36" by 45".   Am still thinking about adding a final border to bring it up to approximately 45" by 60".    Once quilted this will be listed for sale.    

I've picked out what I'm going to do for the next scrappy critter quilt.  And have started cutting out the 600 2.5" squares that I'll need for it......269 of which need to be whatever color I use for the critter, and the remainder background.   Will be strip-piecing what I can in the larger areas of the background to help the quilt to go together quicker.

Gratitudes:
1. For all of the blessings that are in my life
2. For friends who send surprises in the mail


1 comment: