"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Mail Call

Lots of goodies in the mail the past 7 days.

First up is this wonderful FQ from my friend Susan, who found it while she was row hopping.  =)









Next up was this piano key fabric that  I ordered.  It will be the border on the next commissioned quilt.   I will be fussy cutting it so that I have one row of keys and the black as the border.   Still debating about whether to miter the corners or use cornerstones to make it easier to piece.


 And Craftsy had a great sale two weekends ago and I ordered these two sets of Aurifil thread at great prices.  =)  Top box is solid colors and the bottom one is all variegated colors.


Gratitudes:

1. For a steady flow of commissioned work

2. For the long weekend which is coming up

2 comments:

Lana said...

Hi Moira,

I received the Felted magazine. There are a number of techniques that I was not familiar with. They are very interesting. There are also patterns for projects that don't necessarily have to be made with the materials described in the article. I am enjoying the magazine very much. Thank you for offering it.

Lana

Anonymous said...

Great things in your mail! Those threads are so pretty in the boxes like that. The piano key border will work really well. There are always scrubs if you run out of other commissions. LOL Glad you like the snails. I hoped you wouldn't have it already.