"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Friday, August 18, 2017

Christmas Carol Row Along is Coming!

I'm stretching my designing skills and participating in the  Christmas Carol Row Along blog hop that will be taking place during September and October.   Similar to the row-hop that is currently going on in quilt stores, but online.

I can't share my complete row before it is revealed on September 14th, but here is a sneak peek at one corner of my row.  =)

A special thanks to Northcott Silk Fabrics who gave all of the designers fabrics to use in their rows.  I'll post a pic of the fabrics that they sent later.



The blog hop itself starts on the 5th of September and if you want to read more about the row along, then click on the picture of the bell to the right and you'll be taken to the main site for the hop where you can read more about the bloggers that are participating in it and the prizes that will be up for grabs in it.

Gratitudes:
1. the worst of the rain yesterday came after I got to work for a change

2. I had plenty of room to dodge a wrong-way driver on an off-ramp this morning

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is going to be a great hop! I just read the list of people each day, and it's going to be super fun! If other blocks are half as lovely as yours, what a quilt!