"For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jer 29:11 (NIV)

Wednesday, August 23, 2017

12 days till the Christmas Carol Row Along!

The Christmas Carol Row Along is just 12 days away from starting and I'm excited to be a part of it this year.  My row will debut on September 14th and the pattern will be free until the end of the row along.  It will be available on Craftsy and when my day comes I'll post a link to it so that it is easily found.

The rules and complete listing of all bloggers who are participating in the Row Along this year can be found in this post on the Seams to be Sew blog.  Marian has done a great job of writing everything up.  And while you are there, be sure to check out her other posts where she talks about the prizes that will be offered in this years hop.

Meanwhile, here is another sneak peek at my row.   What'cha think of it so far?  Any ideas of what it looks like?

Gratitudes:

1. Friends near and far

2. My church family, both of them - here and in Phoenix

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Chocolate pudding! With bug feet. =) I'm really looking forward to the hop!